As per World Health Organisation, infertility is the failure to conceive after twelve months of regular unprotected intercourse. Unfortunately, today’s busy and stressful work culture coupled with unhealthy lifestyles has brought a lot of couples to face this issue.
We understand this is a very stressful situation requiring a personalized, meticulous approach. We provide the desired care resulting in high success rates with excellent pregnancy records.
Your fertility treatment is done under Vivant Clinic, the Fertility center that provides World-class laboratories with best-in-class infrastructure equipment and instruments.
BASIC FERTILITY TREATMENTS
· Ovulation Induction – Timed Intercourse (OI-TI)
- Ovulation induction in PCOS
- Ovulation induction in hypo-hypo
· Intrauterine insemination
- Intra Uterine Insemination
- Intrauterine insemination with donor sperm (IUI-D)
· Gonadotrophin treatment of male hypo-hypo
· Treatment of sexual dysfunction
ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
- ICSI – Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- IVF ICSI with PESA/TESA/Maltese
- Egg Freezing
ADVANCED IVF OR ADVANCED ART
- Fertility Preservation
- Recurrent Implantation Failure
- Advanced Andrology
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis PGS/PGT
Well, the above information has made your decision easier. And if you have been looking for a best infertility doctor in Chandigarh to take care of your health and wellness, then visit the one that we mentioned in the end. With 13 year of experience under his belt, Dr. Shikha Sardana is known for performing advanced procedures with top-notch quality.
If you want to know whether and how she is able to do this so well in such a short period, just BOOK AN APPOINTMENT with her today!
1 thought on “Infertility – What you need to know”
Pingback: All about IVF by Dr. Shikha Sardana | IVF Specialist in Chandigarh